The UK Anaphylaxis Registry has been launched today at the British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology annual conference today. The registry will help us understand more about accidental allergic reactions to food. Dr Paul Turner and Ayah Wafi explain more.
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- PATH-SAFE: Tracking foodborne pathogens and antimicrobial-resistant microbes
- Chair’s stakeholder update - How climate change will impact on diet and what is the regulatory responsibility?
- Understanding consumer attitudes to healthy and sustainable diets
- The urgency of eco-labelling in light of COP26
- Celebrating Black History Month 2021 at the Food Standards Agency