To mark International Day of Women and Girls in Science, Amie Adkin, Head of Risk Assessment at the FSA, shares her experiences of a storied career in food, risk analysis and leading in science.
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- Why Speak Up For Allergies?
- Food anaphylaxis in the UK - what we've learnt by analysing national data
- International Day of Women and Girls in Science - A personal story
- The Science Council's Triennial Report and how it guides our work
- Risk analysis and regulated products – what businesses need to know for January 2021