To mark International Day of Women and Girls in Science, Amie Adkin, Head of Risk Assessment at the FSA, shares her experiences of a storied career in food, risk analysis and leading in science.
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- Emily Miles’ stakeholder update - consumer insights, regulatory reform, and World Food Safety Day
- What the updated approach for shellfish harvesting areas means for industry and consumers
- Comparing international meat production methods
- Emily Miles’ stakeholder update – shellfish, next Board meeting, and a preferred candidate for Chair
- Reflections on the FSA Allergy Symposium 2021