Claire Florey, Food Safety and Regulatory Affairs Manager at Greggs discusses the learnings from their preparation for the PPDS change and shares examples that might be of help to smaller businesses.
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- PATH-SAFE: Tracking foodborne pathogens and antimicrobial-resistant microbes
- Chair’s stakeholder update - How climate change will impact on diet and what is the regulatory responsibility?
- Understanding consumer attitudes to healthy and sustainable diets
- The urgency of eco-labelling in light of COP26
- Celebrating Black History Month 2021 at the Food Standards Agency