The Food Standards Agency remains cautious and alert to current and future challenges in the food supply chain. Head of the National Food Crime Unit, Darren Davies, shares the work of the unit and the implications of the recent Food Crime Strategic Assessment.
Darren Davies, Head of National Food Crime Unit
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- Risk analysis and regulated products – what businesses need to know for January 2021
- 10 years of the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme and me
- Personal highlights from 10 years of the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme
- Join our Science Advisory Committees
- How social science can help us understand food in a digital world