The Food Standards Agency remains cautious and alert to current and future challenges in the food supply chain. Head of the National Food Crime Unit, Darren Davies, shares the work of the unit and the implications of the recent Food Crime Strategic Assessment.
Darren Davies, Head of National Food Crime Unit
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- Strategic surveillance and food signal prioritisation
- How Greggs prepared for the new Prepacked for Direct Sale (PPDS) food legislation
- Chair’s stakeholder message - welcoming the National Food Strategy
- Emily Miles' stakeholder update - welcoming Prof. Susan Jebb, the cat food recall, and my speech to CIEH
- Weighing the evidence – a new framework for assessing external evidence