We meet the Knowledge Providers, a network of colleges and universities in Northern Ireland who have been using their expertise and resources to support food businesses during COVID-19.
Sharon Gilmore, Head of Standards and Dietary Health, Food Standards Agency in Northern Ireland
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- Strategic surveillance and food signal prioritisation
- How Greggs prepared for the new Prepacked for Direct Sale (PPDS) food legislation
- Chair’s stakeholder message - welcoming the National Food Strategy
- Emily Miles' stakeholder update - welcoming Prof. Susan Jebb, the cat food recall, and my speech to CIEH
- Weighing the evidence – a new framework for assessing external evidence