Professor Guy Poppy reflects on his time as Chief Scientific Adviser (CSA) to the Food Standards Agency (FSA).
Guy Poppy, Former Chief Scientific Adviser
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- The Food Allergy and Intolerance Research Programme - Dr Paul Turner
- Infectious Intestinal Disease in the community study - Join IID3
- Gwin Dylanwad Wine - Rural wine bar turns to virtual wine tastings and home delivery
- The Bakehouse - Café turns into a bakery and stays true to their passion
- How we follow the science – meet our Scientific Advisory Committees