Following the recent publication of the first wave of our new flagship social research survey, Food and You 2, Lucy King explains how we gather the data and what it tells us about consumers’ behaviours on food issues.
Lucy King, Principal Research Officer
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- Chair’s stakeholder message - welcoming the National Food Strategy
- Emily Miles' stakeholder update - welcoming Prof. Susan Jebb, the cat food recall, and my speech to CIEH
- Weighing the evidence – a new framework for assessing external evidence
- Emily Miles’ stakeholder update - consumer insights, regulatory reform, and World Food Safety Day
- What the updated approach for shellfish harvesting areas means for industry and consumers