Food Standards Agency Chief Scientist, Robin May, explains why urgent progress is needed on unified eco-labelling system for food in the UK as world leaders meet for COP26.
Professor Robin May, Chief Scientific Adviser
As the Science Council publishes its three-year review, our Chief Scientific Adviser Professor Robin May reflects on how the council’s insight has made a difference to our work.
Our Chief Scientific Adviser reflects on our commitment to independent scientific advice.
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- PATH-SAFE: Tracking foodborne pathogens and antimicrobial-resistant microbes
- Chair’s stakeholder update - How climate change will impact on diet and what is the regulatory responsibility?
- Understanding consumer attitudes to healthy and sustainable diets
- The urgency of eco-labelling in light of COP26
- Celebrating Black History Month 2021 at the Food Standards Agency