To mark the end of World Antibiotic Awareness Week, Eva Scholtus and Emily Parr from the Microbiology Society discuss our collaborative workshop series as part of the Pathogen Surveillance in Agriculture, Food and the Environment (PATH-SAFE) programme.
Dr Emily Parr, Policy and Engagement Manager, Microbiology Society
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- A Christmas message from FSA Chair Susan Jebb and CEO Emily Miles
- Top 10 kitchen hygiene hacks for students
- Consumer and stakeholder acceptance of urban grown food and alternative proteins - my Transforming UK Food Systems SPF Programme Fellowship
- PATH-SAFE: Tracking foodborne pathogens and antimicrobial-resistant microbes
- Chair’s stakeholder update - How climate change will impact on diet and what is the regulatory responsibility?