In our latest Food for Thought seminar, Professor Johnathon Napier shares his research in plant biotechnology and the potential impacts of genetically modified Omega 3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega-3 LC-PUFAs) and omega 3 fish oils.
Food for Thought
In our latest Food for Thought seminar, Dr Edward Haynes (Fera) and Dr Erin Lewis (Food Standards Agency) explore the impact of Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) in the agrifood chain.
A seminar by Dr Paul Turner on food allergy in the UK and the impact of the FSA's Food Allergy and Intolerance Research programme over the past 10 years.
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- Strategic surveillance and food signal prioritisation
- How Greggs prepared for the new Prepacked for Direct Sale (PPDS) food legislation
- Chair’s stakeholder message - welcoming the National Food Strategy
- Emily Miles' stakeholder update - welcoming Prof. Susan Jebb, the cat food recall, and my speech to CIEH
- Weighing the evidence – a new framework for assessing external evidence