On Global Handwashing Day, Helen Heard shares the findings of a new report into the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on handwashing attitudes and behaviours.
Helen Heard, Senior Social Science Research Officer
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- PATH-SAFE: Tracking foodborne pathogens and antimicrobial-resistant microbes
- Chair’s stakeholder update - How climate change will impact on diet and what is the regulatory responsibility?
- Understanding consumer attitudes to healthy and sustainable diets
- The urgency of eco-labelling in light of COP26
- Celebrating Black History Month 2021 at the Food Standards Agency