Accurate and informed interpretation of data is key to responding effectively to public health matters. Here Ross Yarham explores the learnings of a significant study around food anaphylaxis and how it counters and corrects frequent misunderstandings of food allergy.
Ross Yarham, Senior Allergen Risk Assessor
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- PATH-SAFE: Tracking foodborne pathogens and antimicrobial-resistant microbes
- Chair’s stakeholder update - How climate change will impact on diet and what is the regulatory responsibility?
- Understanding consumer attitudes to healthy and sustainable diets
- The urgency of eco-labelling in light of COP26
- Celebrating Black History Month 2021 at the Food Standards Agency