Sushma Acharya reflects on the evolving place of Black History Month in modern society, and what she will take from the celebrations at the FSA this October.
Sushma Acharya, Head of Policy and Strategy for Food Hypersensitivity
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- Risk analysis and regulated products – what businesses need to know for January 2021
- 10 years of the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme and me
- Personal highlights from 10 years of the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme
- Join our Science Advisory Committees
- How social science can help us understand food in a digital world