Rebecca Sudworth, Director of Policy, reflects on the work we’ve been doing to help shellfish businesses adjust to the new relationship with the EU. She explains some changes that have been made to our approach for classifying shellfish harvesting areas and what this means for businesses and consumers.
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- PATH-SAFE: Tracking foodborne pathogens and antimicrobial-resistant microbes
- Chair’s stakeholder update - How climate change will impact on diet and what is the regulatory responsibility?
- Understanding consumer attitudes to healthy and sustainable diets
- The urgency of eco-labelling in light of COP26
- Celebrating Black History Month 2021 at the Food Standards Agency