Rebecca Sudworth, Director of Policy, reflects on the work we’ve been doing to help shellfish businesses adjust to the new relationship with the EU. She explains some changes that have been made to our approach for classifying shellfish harvesting areas and what this means for businesses and consumers.
Rebecca Sudworth, Director of Policy
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- The Global Food Safety Incidents and Emergency Response Conference 2021
- Emily Miles' stakeholder update - Help for millions with food allergies
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on handwashing
- The launch of the UK Anaphylaxis Registry and its importance for UK consumers
- Emily Miles' stakeholder update - a new report on food standards