Before joining the FSA Hardeep Kang spent 16 years working as an Environmental Health Officer (EHO) in various Local Authorities in England. Here's her experience of the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme, as it celebrates 10 years.
Hardeep Kang, Food Hygiene Rating Scheme - Delivery Support Officer
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- Strategic surveillance and food signal prioritisation
- How Greggs prepared for the new Prepacked for Direct Sale (PPDS) food legislation
- Chair’s stakeholder message - welcoming the National Food Strategy
- Emily Miles' stakeholder update - welcoming Prof. Susan Jebb, the cat food recall, and my speech to CIEH
- Weighing the evidence – a new framework for assessing external evidence