As the FSA marks 20 years since its foundation, Steve Wearne, who has been with the agency since its inception, reflects on his highlights and milestones from that time which have shaped the food space.
Steve Wearne, Director of Global Affairs
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- Why Speak Up For Allergies?
- Food anaphylaxis in the UK - what we've learnt by analysing national data
- International Day of Women and Girls in Science - A personal story
- The Science Council's Triennial Report and how it guides our work
- Risk analysis and regulated products – what businesses need to know for January 2021