Before joining the FSA Hardeep Kang spent 16 years working as an Environmental Health Officer (EHO) in various Local Authorities in England. Here's her experience of the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme, as it celebrates 10 years.
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- The Global Food Safety Incidents and Emergency Response Conference 2021
- Emily Miles' stakeholder update - Help for millions with food allergies
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on handwashing
- The launch of the UK Anaphylaxis Registry and its importance for UK consumers
- Emily Miles' stakeholder update - a new report on food standards