As part of our 'Here to help' series of case studies, an interview with Dylan, owner of Gwin Dylanwad Wine, Dolgellau, Wales. Dylan shares his experience of diversifying his business during COVID-19 with virtual tastings, restaurant partnerships, home delivery and food markets.
Here to Help
As part of our 'Here to help' series of case studies, an interview with Rosea Poynter, owner of The Bakehouse, Nottingham, on turning their café into a bakery during COVID-19 and staying true to their passion for bread.
As part of our Here to Help series of case studies, an interview with Thomas, mussel farmer and owner of The Mussel Pod. Thomas shares how his business has adapted during COVID-19 and how they have prepared for the next 6 months.
As part of our Here to Help series of case studies, an interview with Strad, owner of Chris's Fish 'n' Chips, Barwell, on adapting their business to home delivery during COVID-19 and meeting customer demand.
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- The Food Allergy and Intolerance Research Programme - Dr Paul Turner
- Infectious Intestinal Disease in the community study - Join IID3
- Gwin Dylanwad Wine - Rural wine bar turns to virtual wine tastings and home delivery
- The Bakehouse - Café turns into a bakery and stays true to their passion
- How we follow the science – meet our Scientific Advisory Committees