Following on from our Understanding Food in a Digital World event, Michelle Patel, Head of Social Science, reflects on the day's findings and discusses digital innovation and emerging food trends.
Michelle Patel, Head of Social Science
How has COVID-19 impacted consumer food habits? Head of Social Science Michelle Patel reflects on our latest horizon scanning report.
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- Chair’s stakeholder message - welcoming the National Food Strategy
- Emily Miles' stakeholder update - welcoming Prof. Susan Jebb, the cat food recall, and my speech to CIEH
- Weighing the evidence – a new framework for assessing external evidence
- Emily Miles’ stakeholder update - consumer insights, regulatory reform, and World Food Safety Day
- What the updated approach for shellfish harvesting areas means for industry and consumers