Following on from our Understanding Food in a Digital World event, Michelle Patel, Head of Social Science, reflects on the day's findings and discusses digital innovation and emerging food trends.
Michelle Patel, Head of Social Science
How has COVID-19 impacted consumer food habits? Head of Social Science Michelle Patel reflects on our latest horizon scanning report.
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- The Global Food Safety Incidents and Emergency Response Conference 2021
- Emily Miles' stakeholder update - Help for millions with food allergies
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on handwashing
- The launch of the UK Anaphylaxis Registry and its importance for UK consumers
- Emily Miles' stakeholder update - a new report on food standards