Following on from our Understanding Food in a Digital World event, Michelle Patel, Head of Social Science, reflects on the day's findings and discusses digital innovation and emerging food trends.
Michelle Patel, Head of Social Science
How has COVID-19 impacted consumer food habits? Head of Social Science Michelle Patel reflects on our latest horizon scanning report.
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- Risk analysis and regulated products – what businesses need to know for January 2021
- 10 years of the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme and me
- Personal highlights from 10 years of the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme
- Join our Science Advisory Committees
- How social science can help us understand food in a digital world