Ahead of the landmark IID3 study, we are looking for collaborators working in public health, epidemiology and related fields for the major research into Infectious Intestinal Disease. Rick Mumford explores the project and how to get involved.
Rick Mumford, Head of Science, Evidence & Research Directorate
Rick Mumford considers what a recently published report assessing how food poisoning is estimated in different countries can tell us about comparing international food standards.
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- The Food Allergy and Intolerance Research Programme - Dr Paul Turner
- Infectious Intestinal Disease in the community study - Join IID3
- Gwin Dylanwad Wine - Rural wine bar turns to virtual wine tastings and home delivery
- The Bakehouse - Café turns into a bakery and stays true to their passion
- How we follow the science – meet our Scientific Advisory Committees