Warm greetings to you from us, the FSA Board, and all our colleagues at the FSA.
Professor Susan Jebb, FSA Chair
We need this conversation to continue beyond the COP26. So, I have an ask: how can we work together on the challenges that climate change is creating for the food system?
Our new Chair Susan Jebb takes over this edition of the FSA’s stakeholder update to discuss the National Food Strategy and delivering on the government’s vision for food policy.
Related content and links
Protecting your plate
This is the official blog of the Food Standards Agency (FSA). This blog is about our experience of protecting public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
- A Christmas message from FSA Chair Susan Jebb and CEO Emily Miles
- Top 10 kitchen hygiene hacks for students
- Consumer and stakeholder acceptance of urban grown food and alternative proteins - my Transforming UK Food Systems SPF Programme Fellowship
- PATH-SAFE: Tracking foodborne pathogens and antimicrobial-resistant microbes
- Chair’s stakeholder update - How climate change will impact on diet and what is the regulatory responsibility?